ESTABLISHED IN 1959...
Green Lawn Garage, Inc. was established in 1959 by Alvin Fasnacht and Jacob Messner. Previously, Alvin and Jacob were employed by Showalter & Wenrich, a local Pontiac Dealership located in the current Denver Borough Maintenance building on Main Street.
Many people wonder, "Where did the name Green Lawn Garage come from?"...
In 1959, the field directly behind the garage was to be developed as Green Lawn Acres. The plans fell through and the land did not become developed until almost 30 years later.
In 1963, after serving in the United States Army, Day Fasnacht, the 2nd generation, joined the business. In 1995, Mitch Fasnacht, 3rd generation, joined the team. In 2007, he became a partner when he bought out original partner, Jacob Messner.
Green Lawn Garage has been a part of the community for more than 5 decades. We have supported several non-profit organizations within the community including; local Fire Companies, Churches, School Organizations and Sport Teams, Lions Club, Denver Fair, Meals on Wheels and more!
We are committed to supporting the community in which we work and live.